PARDOO STATION Accommodation – Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which bookings for Pardoo Station are accepted. The Terms and Conditions of holiday letting as agreed by both parties are as follows.
Failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions permits the owner or the agent to refuse the key, amend the rental or apply additional charges and/or terminate the occupancy.
How to Book
Quotes and Reservations Bookings can be made on our website, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Reservations on 08 9176 4930 (Australian callers) or + 61 8 9176 4930 (International callers).
Reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking. Verbal quotes are valid for 24 hours only. Any verbal quote given is only an estimate of the price, which will be subject to written advice on confirmation of the reservation from Pardoo Station. We do require credit card details to hold your booking for you, you will not be charged until your arrival.
Check-in time is 2pm. An earlier check-in may be requested, subject to availability, however no guarantee is given. Please note on arrival/check in at Pardoo Station, we do require a credit card as surety for the room booked and signature on the registration form to confirm our terms and conditions. If no credit card is available a bond of $300.00 must be paid at time of check in. Without this signed registration card and credit card details/ bond we cannot proceed with your accommodation stay at Pardoo Station. There will also be no refund should you not have a credit card available for this process.
No shows and cancellations after check in – will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee, however if after arrival clients are dissatisfied with any aspect of their accommodation & decide to terminate their stay, the amount to be refunded, (if any) is at the discretion of the management.
Full payment must be received on arrival at check in, prior to the issue of keys.
Payments accepted include Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, EFTPOS and cash.
Amendments to Date
Within 72 hours prior to check-in – amendments are at the discretion of the management.
Rates and Changes
Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of price, which will be subject to a written advice on confirmation of the reservation.
- All prices and other payments and conditions should be confirmed with your travel agent or third party at the time of booking.
- All apartments provide linen and a basic starter kit of toiletries included in your tariff. (This excludes backpacker’s accommodation).
Check-in and Check-out
- Standard check-in is 2pm and standard check-out is 10am.
- For guaranteed arrival prior to 2pm, a room must be reserved from the previous night and therefore includes an additional nightly charge.
- For arrival outside Pardoo Stations office hours, please advise arrival details at time of booking so that we can arrange to forward to you a copy of our after-hours check in procedure.
- Late check out up to 12 noon is at the discretion of the tourism manager and must be requested the night before check out and can only be confirmed on the morning of departure. Late check out after 10 AM will incur additional charges subject to the season of stay.
In the unlikely event of a situation whereby Pardoo Station cannot provide accommodation as previously confirmed, for whatever reason, Pardoo Station will undertake to relocate clients into an alternative room or accommodation. If this cannot be provided, a full refund will be given.
Whilst care is taken to ensure that the description of facilities and services of Pardoo Station is accurate, these are continually being changed, upgraded, and on occasion taken out of service. If any feature/facility is essential for the passenger in choosing to stay at Pardoo Station, it is advisable that the guest checks this at the time of booking.
Pardoo Station cannot be held liable for omissions or errors, whether temporary or permanent of a property’s facilities and services. Property room photos may not be specific to actual room allocated. Photos are indicative only.
The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking
A Booking confirmation will be forwarded by email when a deposit or full payment is received. It is the clients responsibility to ensure that if these confirmations/receipts are not received this be communicated to the resort or booking agent as soon as possible.
All clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18, the property has the right to refuse any booking, when the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID if requested on check-in.
General Damages & Breakages & Breaching of By Laws
The properties we manage are for residential short stay accommodation only. Functions and/or parties of any sort are not permitted (unless discussed with management) and penalties apply. All damages, breakages or losses to the property, furniture and furnishings are to be reported to the management by the guest immediately. Should you discover a default or breakage or maintenance/safety issue when you arrive, please advise our office or we will consider those the responsibility of the current guest and charge accordingly. When a guests registers or an invitee of a guest enters the premises, they are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these conditions and by-laws. Guests and invitees are expected to behave in a manner, which is conducive to the safety, comfort and convenience of other guests within the resort. In the event that the property has been damaged, whether such damage is wilful or not, and/or left in excessively dirty or untidy state, it is the sole and absolute discretion of the manager to charge the guests for such damage, the manager without reference enter a debit on the credit card of the guest and the guest hereby authorises the manager to do so. This also applies to any theft of linen (towels, sheets etc) appliances, or anything provided to the customer by Pardoo Station.
- Please note that all travel documents, observance of laws and regulations of various Governments are your responsibility.
- Every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on this website is correct. Information and rates on Pardoo Station’s website are subject to change without notice.
- Please note that the access to our beaches and rivers is subject to change at any time, including closure of the roads and access during high tides or bad weather at the discretion of management. As standard practice, all access to these areas are closed when 10mm of rain or more has fallen within a 24 hour period. This is because of muddy tracks that may cause vehicles to become stuck and damage the roads. Please consider this when making your booking. Any refunds given due to bad weather during your stay is at the discretion of management.